I found this on pinterest (http://sunnyslideup.com/chicken-pot-pie-cupcakes/) today and it looked so good we went and bought the ingredients and made them!
- 2 cups of cooked chicken breasts diced We used the canned chicken and it was good too!
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen mixed veggies
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried thyme (this was way over powering) I say none to a half a tsp unless you LOVE thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream of chicken soup, frozen veggies, cheese, herbs and spices.
- Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin and place the Pillsbury biscuits into each cup, pressing into the bottom and up the sides.
- Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. Slide into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Check at the 12 minute mark.
- Let rest for about 3 minutes and dig in!